I’ve been testing the INSTYTUTUM Eye Cream for almost two months now. The advanced Eye Cream visibly brightens and firms around my eye area. It has caffeine to reduce fluid retention and puffiness, and peptide to diminish wrinkles. It firms, moisturizes, and hydrates the eye area. This eye cream improves elasticity, providing a lifted look to the eye area. The retinol also brightens and boosts collagen production. I love what the Eye Cream is doing for my aging skin!
“This advanced eye cream provides the ultimate brightening and firming effect to the delicate eye area. Energizing caffeine immediately reduces fluid retention and puffiness, while the cream’s peptide actively diminishes all types of wrinkles and has skin firming and moisturizing benefits. Raspberry stem cells deeply hydrate the skin and improve elasticity, promoting a lifted appearance to the eye area. Powerful retinol has a brightening effect and boosts collagen production.”
Results to expect
- Visibly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Immediately tightens the eye area.
- Diminishes the appearance of dark circles.
- Brightens the eye area.
- Immediately smoothens.
- SUGAR-BASED NATURAL TENSING AGENT: a purified fraction of oat polysaccharides which provides an immediate tensing effect. Promoting the sensation of firmer, smoother skin, it also has a long-term anti-wrinkle effect.
- COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS-STIMULATING PEPTIDE: a small peptide that mimics the body’s own mechanism to produce collagen, it actively diminishes all types of wrinkles and has skin firming and moisturizing benefits. • SHEA BUTTER: softens, moisturizes and improves cell regeneration, leaving skin looking hydrated and firm.
- NATURAL FLASH TENSING AGENT: an optimized blend of hydrolyzed polysaccharide and acacia gum which forms a mesh at the surface of the skin. Skin appears lifted and the depth of wrinkles is decreased, leaving skin appearing young and smooth.
- CAFFEINE: detoxifies tissue, reducing local fat deposits and puffiness.
- RETINOL: aids in restoring damaged skin and improving barrier functions while stimulating the rejuvenation process and increasing collagen production. This potent wrinkle fighter also exfoliates surface skin cells, leaving skin looking radiant and youthful.
- BERRYFLUX VITA: extract of raspberry cultured stem cells with strong antioxidant properties. It improves the skin’s own moisturizing capacity and elasticity, and increases hyaluronic acid content. Skin looks and feels firm.
- CELLPULSE: enhances skin structure and diminishes loss of lipids. Improves water and glycerol transport in the epidermis and has energizing properties, leaving skin rejuvenated and glowing.
This eye cream contains a lot of proven anti-aging ingredients like peptides and retinol while still moisturizing the area with hyaluronic acid and shea butter. The best part is that it actually works to reduce puffiness, minimize the appearance of fine lines and has helped in keeping my milia under control. I’ve seen a huge improvement in hydration and smoothness around my eye area. I can’t blame this eye cream for not being able to help me get rid of my dark circles, which are more hereditary rather than actual hyperpigmentation.
Even though I’ve barely made a dent in the product despite using it liberally for two months and even applying some on my smile lines, which seem less noticeable now. Yes, it’s quite pricey, but it works, and that’s good enough reason for me to promote it.
For more information and to place your orders online, please visit https://instytutum.com/