If you look inside any woman’s makeup bag, you’ll probably find an insane amount of lipsticks, eyeliners, several mascaras, a few foundations, bronzers, blushers, highlighters and eyeshadow palettes. There will also be a few eyebrow pencils, eyebrow palettes, and tweezers. What you probably won’t find however is an eyebrow trimmer.
You’ve probably had a quick look in your own makeup bag and realized how true this is. So why the aversion against brow trimmers? Mainly because they are perceived as harsh and likely to cut.
But Veet is trying to change this perception with the launch of its brand new Veet Sensitive Touch Beauty Trimmer.
New Veet Sensitive Touch Beauty Trimmer is the 1st device from Veet specially tailored to gently trim and precisely shape your sensitive body parts, such as the face, bikini, and underarms.
Quick & Gentle: Its cutting blades don’t touch the skin, so no fear of cuts!
High Precision: dedicated accessories to get precise shaping and styling. Ideal for quick touch-ups, wherever you want.
- It has two changeable heads with three different trimming options; one head for the face and eyebrow shaping and one specifically for trimming your sensitive areas like underarms and bikini line.
- The blades are rounded but they have no direct contact with the skin so there’s no fear of it cutting you
- The Styler includes two combs so you can trim to your desired length.
- It comes with a styling cap, cleaning brush, battery and a beauty pouch for traveling.
How to Use
It comes with an instruction leaflet, hence it is very user-friendly.
Step 1: Trim
For desired eyebrow length just trim them! Use the small head and add the comb attachment. Place the device over your eyebrow and move it against the direction of hair growth.
Step 2: Shape
For perfect eyebrow contouring, remove the comb and use the high precision head. Touch skin lightly and push it across the eyebrow.
Step 3: Finish
You may choose to fill in your eyebrow by applying a small hatching pattern using an eyebrow pencil for the perfect finish.
No risk of cuts!
Its two rows of rounded blades drive hair to the cutting blades, which have no direct contact with the skin, hence no fear of cuts
- Please read all instructions before using this product
- Don’t put the product close to heating devices, fire, or under direct sunlight
- Do not use if there is any damage on the inside/outside of the blades or comb accessories
- If your skin is sensitive, allergic to cosmetics, or easily irritated when shaving, please try on arms or legs before using the product
- Do not use with shaving gel or foam. Use on dry skin only
- Though the trimmer is water rinseable, do not soak in water
- Rinse trimmer with tap water.
- Do not use seawater, cleanser or hot water
- Do not dismantle
- Keep out of reach of children
- I wish it was rechargeable and not battery operated.
- It makes a lot of noise which is a total bummer for me.
- It can’t be used with water so if wanting to use as a shaver with cream etc then it’s not a good idea.
- Because it works with a battery hence it is slower than my heavy duty epilator.
It is a great quick fix product as it delivers what it promises. It is a perfect product if you’re traveling and don’t want to carry your heavy duty Epilators. I have never used trimmers before because the best method for hair removal for me is waxing with Veet Wax Strips. However, I have also been using epilators since my teenage years and now I use a wet and dry epilator, which comes in very handy while you’re taking a shower. The best part is that it doesn’t make any noise.
I didn’t try this trimmer on my sensitive areas yet, but I did use it for shaping and trimming my eyebrows because it’s more convenient than a tweezer and saves time. It was painless and a fairly quick process. I even used this trimmer to remove short length hair from my fingers and my hands felt silky smooth, just as my hands feel after using an epilator. So the next time I go on a vacation, I will pack this trimmer in my travel essentials kit.
You can find the Veet Sensitive Touch Beauty Trimmer at all the leading Stores across U.A.E and online stores too. It is priced at AED 135 on souq.com
Leave a Reply